Instructions (Choux Pastry):
- Preheat oven 200°C/Gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with non stick baking parchment.
- Put the water, butter, salt and sugar into a medium saucepan. Heat gently until butter melts, and water is boiling.
- Beat in the flour until mixture leaves the sides of the saucepan. Remove from the heat, and beat in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in the egg to the mixture, until smooth, thick and glossy.
- Put spoonfuls of mixture, spaced well apart, on to the baking tray.
- Cook for 15–20 minutes until golden brown and risen.
- When cooked, make a small slit in each bun and return to oven for a further 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Remove from the oven.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice in a bowl. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture into the choux buns.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve!