Instructions (Ginger Snap Basket):
- Preheat oven 180°C/Gas Mark 5. Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, continue to boil for 1–2 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the vanilla extract and ground ginger. Leave to stand for 10 minutes. Stir in the flour.
- Divide the mixture and mould into 3 small balls, place evenly apart on the baking tray. Flatten gently. Cook for 12–15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave for one minute. Mould each round into a basket shape over a glass. Leave to harden.
Instructions (Chantilly Cream):
- In a bowl whisk the cream until thick, stir in the Greek yogurt and vanilla seeds.
- Fill each basket with cream and drizzle with coulis. Serve with sliced strawberries.
Instructions (Strawberry Coulis):
- Place strawberries, jam and sugar in a saucepan. Cook on a gentle heat until the jam has melted.
- Place a sieve over a bowl. Pour the strawberry mixture into the sieve, and leave to drain.