Preheat oven to 200ºC / Gas Mark 6
- Place orange juice, zest, chilli, spring onion and soy sauce into a bowl and mix.
- Brush the aluminium foil squares with oil. Divide the pak choi between the foil squares.
- Place the trout fillets on top of the pak choi. Spoon the sauce onto the fish and fold the sides of the foil together to form a parcel, making sure it is well sealed. Place in a steamer and cook for 5 – 6 minutes.
- Cook the egg noodles as per the pack instructions, drain and put into a bowl. Mix with sesame oil and seeds. Roll onto a warm plate.
- Carefully remove the foil parcels from the steamer. Open the foil and slide the fish and pak choi onto the noodles. Pour over any remaining sauce and serve.