* Shipton Mill flour from the Best of our Counties range
1. Put the flour in a pile on a work surface and make a well. Crack in the eggs and gently beat in eggs with knife until you have a dough.
2. On a floured work surface knead the dough until smooth and elastic. Leave to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes.
3. Split the pasta into 2 balls and roll each through a pasta machine on thinnest setting.
4. To make the ravioli - place 6 small amounts of mushroom filling onto the pasta sheet 5cm apart. Top each mound with a small piece of goats’ cheese. Place a circular cutter over each mound and make the ravioli. Make the same size round of pasta and place on top. Brush the edges with water and press together and seal with a fork.
5. When ready, cook the ravioli in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and serve immediately.
1. Finely dice the mushrooms, onions and garlic.
2. Heat the oil and fry onions until soft and starting to brown. Add the mushrooms and garlic and cook with splash of balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Leave to cool on a plate lined with kitchen towel to drain.
4. Add the goats’ cheese at ravioli making stage.
Put all the ingredients in a processor and blitz to combine, adding more oil if needed. Leave in the fridge until ready to serve.
Put small mounds (about 1 tsp) of cheddar into a warm frying pan. Heat until the cheese is bubbling and then take off to cool and drain on kitchen towel.
Place the ravioli in large flat bowl and drizzle with pesto and hazelnuts. Serve with the cheese crisp.
We’d love to keep you updated with our latest news