2 Holmansbridge Farm eggs, separated
110g caster sugar
Red and green colour paste
250g Sussex raspberries
50g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
284 ml Goodwood Home Farm double cream
1) Preheat oven to 120C, Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a tray with baking parchment.
3) Whisk the egg whites until stiff then add the sugar 1 tsp at a time. Whisk continuously until all the sugar has been added.
4) Paint thick stripes of the red and green colour paste on the inside of a disposable piping bag. Cut off the end of the piping bag and carefully spoon in the meringue mixture.
5) Pipe the meringues on to the tray and bake for 25 mins – 35 mins until firm and crisp. Leave the meringues to cool slightly.
1) Keep 10 raspberries aside. Put the remaining raspberries and the icing sugar into a blender and blend until smooth. Pass through a sieve to remove the pips.
1) Add the vanilla extract to the double cream in a bowl and whisk until the cream thickens. Chill.
Serve the meringues with vanilla cream, the coulis, fresh raspberries and some mint.
We’d love to keep you updated with our latest news