300g Greenfield pork mince
1 small red onion
1 small apple
1 small egg, beaten
Few sage leaves
Salt and Pepper
1 large onion
½ tbsp Pratts rapeseed oil
1 tbsp light muscavado sugar
2 medium potatoes
2 tbsp Pratts Rapeseed oil
1. Mix all the burger ingredients in a bowl and season. Shape into 2 burgers, and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Heat some rapeseed oil in a frying pan, fry the burgers over a medium heat until cooked in the centre and golden brown on the outside.
1. Peel and cut the onions into thick slices. Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the oil and add the onions and sugar. Cook over a low heat for 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
1. Preheat oven 220C / Gas mark 7.
2. Cut up the potatoes into thick wedges.
3. Toss the wedges in some oil and season with salt and pepper. Tip on to a baking tray and roast in the oven 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown.
4. To serve - halve a rustic white roll, place burgers inside the rolls, with a spoonful of caramelised onions. Serve with the potato wedges and a watercress salad
We’d love to keep you updated with our latest news